“六月太白山,美丽心绽放”,由陕西太白山旅游区管理委员会、和光文化传媒(北京)有限公司共同举办的世界旅游小姐年度皇后“尚境温泉”杯中国太白山直选赛区新闻发布会于2018年4月17日上午10时在北京梅地亚中心盛大启动。
现场邀约到越野滑雪至南极点中国女性第一人冯静进行精彩讲演。做为一个资深旅游达人,她去过130多个国家和地区,去年更是完成了一项壮举——越野滑雪至南极点,历时52天5小时,跨越10多个纬度,行程约1130km,成为完成此路线的中国女性第一人。
旅行对她来说,既是探索世界,也是探索内心的过程。既震撼于眼前的美景,又在美景中感悟人生的意义。与陌生人相遇,感受来自陌生人的温暖;与自己相识,对自己的人生负责。真实而勇敢地做自己,把信任托付给每一步的努力和时间。从零基础到完成壮举,旅程还在继续。我钦佩她为梦想而执着,欣赏她的低调与强大;而现场感动我的还有她朗诵的那首《我会采更多的雏菊》,这让我看到了不一样的冯静,一个轻盈而有趣的灵魂。下面和大家分享一下这首小诗。
《我会采更多的雏菊》——唐.赫罗尔德
If I had my life to live over,
如果我能够从头活过
I'd try and make more mistakes next time.
我会试着犯更多的错
I would relax.
我会放松一点
I would limber up.
我会灵活一点
I would be sillier than I have been this trip.
我会比这一趟过得傻
I know of very few things I would take seriously.
很少有什么事情能让我当真
I would be crazier.
我会疯狂一些
I would be less hygienic.
我会少讲点卫生
I would take more chances.
我会冒更多的险
I would take more trips.
我会更经常的旅行
I would climb more mountains,
我会爬更多的山
swim more rivers,
游更多的河
and watch more sunsets.
看更多的日落
I would eat more ice cream and less beans.
我会多吃冰激凌,少吃豆子
I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.
我会惹更多的麻烦,可是不在想象中担忧
You see, I am one of those people who live prophylactically and sanely and sensibly,
你看,我小心翼翼地稳健地理智地活着
hour after hour, day after day.
一个又一个小时,一天又一天
Oh, I have had my moments and,
噢,我有过难忘的时刻
if I had to do it over again,
如果我能够重来一次
I'd have more of them.
我会要更多这样的时刻
In fact, I'd try to have nothing else.
事实上,我不需要别的什么
Just moments, one after another, instead of living so many years ahead each day.
仅仅是时刻,一个接着一个,而不是每天都操心着以后的漫长日子。
I have been one of those people who never go anywhere without
我曾经不论到哪里都不忘记带上:
a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute.
温度计,热水壶,雨衣和降落伞
If I had to do it over again,
如果我能够重来一次
I would go places and do things and travel lighter than I have.
我会到处走走,什么都试试,并且轻装上阵
If I had my life to liver over,
如果我能够重头活过
I would start bare-footed earlier
我会早早打起赤脚
in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
从最初的春走到最深的秋
I would play hooky more.
我会更经常的逃学
I wouldn't make such good grades except by accident.
我不会考那么高的分数,除非是一不小心
I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.
我会多骑些旋转木马
I'd pick more daisies.
我会采更多的雏菊
|